after walking home in the rain yesterday I was completely and utterly drenched, and I somehow managed to drop my keys somewhere that is NOT my bag. I find myself locked out of my house, with Danny asleep with his phone on silent. how do I know? I can hear it vibrating when I call. I'm tired of knocking and kicking our door, and out neighbors are starting to get annoyed- I know because I keep seeing them open their doors. I figure now is as good a time as any to finally start my eleventy sixth blog that I never keep up with, since it doesn't look like ill be inside my house anytime soon. at least I can connect to my own wifi network- too bad we don't have a public restroom nearby. :(
I apologize for any odd words or random orphaned letters- I'm using my phone to post and my autocorrect has a mind of it's own. certain words are verboten, other are always capitalized- the word 'you' or 'guy' , for example. I had to do some keypad wrestling to get those lowercase letters for y'all. and yet the apostrophe in y'all automatically inserts itself. maybe I have it set on southern?
No comments:
Post a Comment